A licensed real estate agent since 1998, I opened a brokerage firm, LaRae Whorley Realty Group in 2017. Despite being a reletively newer broker in the real estate market, the collective (230+) years of experience of the agents at LWRG offer a high level of knowledge and professionalism to prospective clients. I look forward to the continued growth of this boutique brokerage firm and promise our dedication, focus and commitment to you.
Commitment and love for my own family allows me to truly work towards assisting other families in their pursuit of locating a home!
What Makes a Good Realtor
Knows Local Market
- 47 years Montgomery County resident
- 37 years Magnolia resident
- 400+ homes sold in her own neighborhood in 24 years (representing 30% of total sales)
- Before, during and after listing
- Hears the clients needs and proactively shares feedback to keep process flowing
- Networks with professionals (e.g., appraisers, inspectors, mortgage officers, builders, insurance) to stay current with best practices and trends
Code of Ethics
- High personal and professional values
- Adheres to the National Association of Realtors® principles of integrity, competency, accountability, and solving commission disputes in a reasonable and non-costly manner
First LWRG office opened in 2017 in Magnolia, Texas